While the global trends are changing at its own pace, one thing that hasn’t changed much is, moving around with ease ever since the pandemic outbreak. Life has changed certainly from - boardroom meetings to attending virtual meetings from the bed room, from going on international holiday destinations to taking leisure road trips. Just like a big shift in our lifestyle, fashion has also diversified from maximalism to comfort & functionality mostly because of the current scenario. Slowly but surely we are all adapting to the ‘new normal’- right from what we eat to what we wear. Since life has taken a loop our list of fashion essentials have also upgraded. And so, we Bring to you the 2021 version of WFH fashion essentials, to keep you looking dapper on zoom calls and yet have the comfort of home.
1. Athleisure Track Pant - The advantage of working from home over the laptop is that only your top half is visible on screen so what your wear in bottom half can be as cool and comfortable as you like. That’s why athleisure track pant is an easy choice given its relaxed fit and functionality.
2. Chino Pants Important corporate meetings call for a formal dress code And sometimes your tracks won’t just do. For meetings where you’re required to tuck-in your shirt opt for chinos for it’s non-elastic waistband. Dressing sharp is said to boost your confidence, so keeping your look up-tide will reflect well on you when you’re attending an important meeting online. Chino pants are both comfortable, stylish and yet sets the illusion of formalism
3. Smart Formal Shirts Looking formal doesn’t necessarily mean wearing mono colours and repetitive prints on your top half. It just means looking sharp and wearing less busy prints. Our collection of shirts from the latest drop ‘The Avant-Garde’ falls right at the smart formal category. Just to name a few - Hampstead, Farringdon, & Kensington make a great choice for your smart formal look. With clean cuts, non-busy patterns and subtle blends of mono colours, our shirts are sure to make a statement.
4. Shacket Formal suit seems a tad bit much to wear when working working frame and cardigans are too weary for a formal attire. You may have found yourself in this situation many times before, hence we have the answer for you! Shacket. A shacket is a structured jacket that looks like a shirt but is thick enough to be a jacket. It is a versatile piece that can easily be layered with anything. A formal coloured shacket like a Navy Blue or Grey should work well as an alternate to your formal suit.
5. At-Home Work Shoes Tired of wearing your chunky slip-on, which is idle for your pajama? We get it. It is cold enough to go bare feet and your formal attire calls for a semi-formal at-home work shoe to complete the look. At-home work shoes are not visible seen on screen but still it completes your entire ‘work from home look’.